[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Fri May 13 08:25:21 CDT 2016

I have had many FelV cats.  Most have died of anemia or other issues,
before reaching a year old. Others have had a long life and showed no
symptoms even tho they tested positive several times. I treat my FelV
cats as long as possible, but I will not do invasive painful
treatments on a FelV cat if it is obviously suffering.
-

Blood transfusions are something I will not do. They are hard on a
cat and very expensive. I can afford the expense, but I will not put
my cat thru this. I also feel for the cat or cats in the vet clinic
who often die when drained of too much blood.
-

I hope the Epogen helps Tiffany, but if not, please don't let her
suffer.
-

Lorrie and many cats