[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Roxanne Smith rescuek9lives at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 08:08:54 CDT 2016

Thanks to all who has given advice. We went to vet last night and her blood levels have improved. However, Since December she is down 4 lbs. She purrs and is a good girl. I will keep moving forward until Tiffany wants to leave me. Due to her lack of eating they want to put in a side trach tube... I am not comfortable with this due to her state. I don't want her sedated in case she passes away from sedation. A lot of vets in Milwaukee Wisconsin where Tiffany and I live are incompetent about feline leuk.and treat us like we are cootie filled.. I get it she is sick and feline leukemia is dangerous but dont disrespect my child. I plan to use the advice given to me.