[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu May 12 22:46:39 CDT 2016

Hi Roxanne,

I just lost my 5-1/2 year old FeLV+ male cat - Tigger - however I do think
if I had gotten him on the Winstrol (Stanozolol) sooner, along with the
Prednisolone, he would have had a chance of making it longer. It turned his
bone marrow back on to producing blood cells, and I believe it turned his
anemia from non-regenerative to regenerative. I also wish I would have put
him on the antibiotic Doxycycline rather than Convenia because it may
interfere with the virus duplicating itself. If you do decide to try
Winstrol and are unable to find it - I do have a source for it in Arizona -
a very good company. I used the liquid and it worked well because it was
salmon-flavorerd. It comes in other forms and flavors also.

I hope Tiffany is doing better!

Ardy