[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Belinda macat at bemikitties.com
Thu May 12 12:40:58 CDT 2016

Bailey was diagnosed at 5 months of age and lived to be 11 years old,
his last 6 months were hard but the rest of the time he lived a
relatively normal healthy life.  I hope Tiffany pulls through this.

Bailey was on epogen for the last 6 months and he did very well on it,
he had undiagnosed cancer and it eventually took him though. We tested
thinking he may have cancer but none of the tests were conclusive
unfortunately and my vet couldn't treat for a cancer she couldn't
diagnose ... it ended up being pancreatic cancer, which I suspected,
when he had a feeding tube he seemed to be very touchy sometimes when
being fed, his tummy probably hurt because he was having an undiagnosed
pancreatitis flair up, sometimes he would run from me when I was getting
ready to feed him, it just didn't connect with me at the time.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ... and Emma