[Felvtalk] FeLV cat in Charleston - owner is homeless

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue May 3 12:13:25 CDT 2016

Katherine

I don’t go on Facebook very often. I will try to get to it but I am not very comfortable with it – they keep way too much of your personal information and track everything about you. Can you privately message her and provide her with my email address? I don’t want it posted publicly since obviously, every single person in the world with a difficult situation will be contacting me and I harbour enough guilt in my soul as it is.

Is there someone else in South Carolina, close to her, with whom I can collaborate to perhaps find a used trailer she can live in with the animals and her son? I would be willing to spearhead some fundraising.

Amani