[Felvtalk] What happens to our cats when we are gone

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Thu Jun 16 15:06:15 CDT 2016

I remember that conversation about what would become of our cats when
we check out. At 83 I'm in good health, but time is against me.  I
have 13 cats at home and three kids and three grown grandkids, but
they all have a bunch of animals of their own.  The wonderful lady
who lives in my cat sanctuary said she'd take them, but there are 25
cats there and it would be a real burden for her, and some of my cats
would freak out with that many new cats, even tho there is a lot of
space for them there.

I searched for other sanctuaries, but they are really expensive for
as many cats as we have.  Rustic Hollow was mentioned and sounds
good, but it's in Iowa or someplace far from us in WV.

Lorrie