[Felvtalk] Our cats

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 16 00:52:47 CDT 2016

We actually roamed the woods around our house until after 1 a.m. with
flashlights looking for Tigger when the door got left open once. We were
frantic and it was cold and snow on the ground etc. I had been all over the
house looking for him in case he had not gotten out but with the door
standing almost wide open I was sure he was outside. Finally about 3 a.m. on
about my fifth trip to the basement, I spotted him up on a shelf just lying
there quietly watching me and not reacting at all to my calls. Little turd!!
But I was very happy to have him safe!
Ardy