[Felvtalk] Twigs- Felv and asthma

swacht1946 at comcast.net swacht1946 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 20:34:48 CDT 2016

I guess you all have been lucky – or your kitty cats have been lucky – stomatitis can be horrible – yes bad breath but lesions in the mouth – infection – not to be taken lightly – especially with an FeLV kitty.  Speaking from experience – dealing with it now.

I do agree 2nd opinions are important.
Sandy W