[Felvtalk] Our Cats....

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Jun 15 05:04:46 CDT 2016

SOUNDS LIKE HARLEY AND DEE WHEN THEY WERE 3 MONTHS.  Harley still knows how to push my buttons.  He also has an attitude (now 4 years), goes to a chair, sinks his claws in and turns with that "Are you going to let me out or do I destroy this chair" look.  Of course, I let him out, he has me well trained.