[Felvtalk] Different types of FeLV

Terri Brown siggiesmom at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:45:07 CDT 2016

I think she may have meant the FIV vaccine.  FIV vaccines will cause the cat to always test positive.  That is not the case with the FeLV vaccine.
Killed virus FeLV vaccine is safe.
(The lurker comes out of the shadows for this one....)

=^..^= Terri, Guinevere, Travis, Dori, Kimiko and 8 furangels: Ruthie, Samantha,
            Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=