[Felvtalk] (no subject)

Mary Muzyka mary.muzyka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:12:20 CDT 2016

Thanks for all your comments.  My invoice from the vet indicates that they
tested her for FIV FHWT (570), viral infection/head worm disease & for GI
parasites, analyses full & internal organ health.  They did prescribe
Onsior 6mg - 3 tablets, which I gave her half a tablet every couple of days
to stimulate her appetite.  When I returned for the second visit, they gave
her mirtazapine 15 mg, fluids, subcutaneous - 300mls, cerenia injection
(10mg/ml), famotidine injection and Loxicom (Meloxicam) injectable.  I
don't see the sense in testing Dolce since when Fiona was tested, she
tested negative.  He is an indoor cat who is well fed so I don't know what
more I can do for his immune system other than keeping everything clean -
food bowls & litter box.