[Felvtalk] Vaccines and General Health Knowledge...

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Thu Jun 9 16:28:16 CDT 2016

I think we need both natural and conventional. After all if your
cholesterol is high and you lose weight and change your diet and eat some
oatmeal everyday it is likely that you can bring it down without spending
your life of drugs. Right? There is merit to including vitamins and
supplements and the healthiest food you can put in your body and into that
of your animals.