[Felvtalk] (no subject)

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:23:26 CDT 2016

Yes, but anemia is a condition  It isn't necessarily caused by FELV.  I've
had cats with anemia who didn't have FELV, and if her kitty had FELV the
bloodwork would not have come back right, unless her kitty wasn't tested
for anemia, but anemia is one of the things all my vets have always checked
on with bloodwork.   I guess anemia isn't an infection, and neither is
cancer, so I completely misstated that, but I still believe cats don't die
OF FELV, they die of something else.  As for the other kitty being pos, I
just remembered that even cats who have tested pos and been housed with
other pos cats can turn neg, it happens every once in a while.  So
definitely not good to assume the other kitty is pos.