[Felvtalk] Tucker

Margo toomanykitties2 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 11:54:16 CDT 2016

Lorrie gives you very good advice. And many rescues, and even shelters will let an older cat go on a trial basis. They will sometimes go a bit farther for an older cat, knowing there are few options. Most potential adopters want kittens. If you are very strong, consider a senior cat. They have often been loved all their lives, and when their own person dies or goes into care, for some reason there is no longer a place for them. Many have 6-8 good years left, but that is a tough choice knowing time is limited.

Whatever your choice, thank you for giving another cat a soft, safe place to fall...

:)

Margo