[Felvtalk] Tucker

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Thu Jun 9 09:47:08 CDT 2016

Rachel,

You will never forget Tucker, and a new cat will not replace Tucker,
but it will soon make it's own place in your heart.
-

I cannot imagine not having a cat to love, when I lose one. There are
so many wonderful, loving cats who desperately need a home, and if I
may offer a bit of advise from an old lady........ If you want to be
sure of a very affectionate, loving cat I'd suggest you pick a cat,
not a kitten.  Kittens are adorable, but their personalities are not
yet formed, and you could be disappointed when the kitten grows up.
With an older cat who reaches out to you with paws extended, purring
and ready for love, you'll get the kind of cat you need and want -
Go for it!

Lorrie