[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu Jun 9 01:06:35 CDT 2016

Ardy - I do think that what Tigger had was similar to Zander's but I am wondering if maybe the blasts we saw and some of the unusual aspects may be the result of another strain. But my guess is that we should have started sooner and at a higher dose of Winstrol, rather than the answer being another strain. With Zander, he had gotten blood transfusions which probably buoyed his haematology results and allowed the Winstrol more time to pull up his red cells, etc.