[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 8 23:16:51 CDT 2016

In Wisconsin, rabies vaccinations are actually required for dogs, but not
for cats. But a lot of vets will not treat a cat that is not rabies
vaccinated. Since Scotchie died from a rabies vaccination, I do not
vaccinate for it unless they make me. Cally had to have surgery to be
spayed, so she had to be vaccinated for rabies and she came through fine.
And Topaz was already vaccinated when I adopted her.

I know a very reputable dog trainer who actually runs a doggie day-care and
training center, and she has three dogs of her own and does not have them
vaccinated for rabies - I have no idea how she gets by with it, but she
believes rabies vaccinations are bad. She also is an advocate for feeding
raw meat to her animals, and no commercial dog food.

Thank you,
Ardy Robertson, Clerk
Town of Garfield - Jackson County, WI
N14438 Valleybrook Ln