[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 8 22:48:02 CDT 2016

Amani - would you agree that Tigger's was the same type that Zander had also
then? And I feel that the Winstrol was working for Tigger's bone marrow also
- it just did not have enough time, in other words if I had gotten the
Winstrol into him a few months earlier, we likely would have seen more long
term improvement.

Ardy