[Felvtalk] Drug used for felv

Realissa Dekraunti realissadekraunti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:33:38 CDT 2016

Yes, Amani, I read those articles, but, still, I would like to hear from that lady whose cat came back testing negative. I contacted her facebook friends too, no luck.

I know this drug is used for HIV in humans and Felv is similar to HIV.

I am very grateful for this list, but, sorry to say this, the format is very confusing, time consuming. Maybe it's me who I don't know how to use it? The messages don't group together in threads and I have to change the subjecy every time I have to reply to a tread.

Again, I am VERT grateful for this list but I was wondering if there's a better way to manage the messages
Sent from my iPhone