[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Jun 8 11:26:27 CDT 2016

My cats have not had vaccines for at least 5 years and they are healthy.  They do not come into contact with others animals.  When the coons coe around, they come to the door to be let in.  Have more sense than some humans.  We also do not do flea meds since Shorty ahd a severe reaction to them.
Something I heard the other day, Posssms eat ticks and fleas so let them come around to keep cats and dogs free of these pests.  Anyone else heard that?