[Felvtalk] Uveitis...

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Wed Jun 8 10:43:12 CDT 2016

What a relief it is helping, I am so glad!  I pray that it is not chronic,
taking steroids for long periods especially for life is not good. If it
does turn out to be chronic maybe you could ask a holistic vet what they
use that is more natural and easier on the system for long term use, and
see if that works so you can try to wean off the prednisone, it would be
worth a try at least, I searched uveitis in my handy Marty Goldstein book,
and it says a company called Eli Lilly invested millions of dollars in
researching animal glandulars, they used cow eye protein for uveitis, one
of the companies he uses for his glandulars is called Standard Process you
can’t buy their products unless you are a qualified health care
professional ( I looked them up) but maybe your vet can help you get
something like that to try if needed. I have read that you should never
stop prednisone suddenly so I am glad he told you to do a diminishing dose.