[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Wed Jun 8 09:41:50 CDT 2016

That book I mentioned by Dr. Martin Goldstein mentions all kinds of
illnesses that happened to animals coinciding with vaccines. Many vets
believe that after a couple of vaccines they are protected for life,
Goldstein does something called tittering so he can check the antibodies of
his patients to know if they need to have another vaccine. How likely is it
that our cats will get rabies? Slim to none and slim is out of town! Sorry
about Scotchie. L Horrible.