[Felvtalk] different types of Felv

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Wed Jun 8 09:16:30 CDT 2016

That is very good to know, thank you for sharing. My Chihuahua is 11 and
she has always had a bad reaction to vaccines, the last 3 year rabies shot
she got about 6 months ago resulted in a bump between her hip and rib cage
that is still there, they said it is nothing to worry about, but I do not
think I will get the rabies vaccine for her again. I pray that they are
right and the bump is nothing and will eventually go away.