[Felvtalk] Tucker

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Wed Jun 8 07:22:03 CDT 2016

Thank you everyone for your kind replies. I knew it was going to be hard for me, it has been even harder than I ever imagined. I went through all of my adorable pictures of him last night. Remembered him how he was and imagined him that way again. He was such a cool and handsome little guy. I only had him for a year and a half. In that time we went through so much. Emergency vet visits, surgeries, worry. I wouldn't change it for the world though. He touched my life and heart so much. I opted for a private cremation, so I can keep him close to me always. I was the one person in his life that he loved and adored more than anything, and he never doubted my love for him.

Sent from my iPhone