[Felvtalk] Tucker

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Jun 7 10:39:28 CDT 2016

Rachel

You're right. We've all been there but it doesn't ever get any easier. I had tears in my eyes, reading your email and knowing exactly what you are going through and how broken and heavy your heart feels right now. We all know, deep inside, that we did a wonderful thing for our little ones - giving them lots and lots of love and hugs. But right now, you'll be second-guessing yourself and wondering if you did the right thing. Know that you did, Rachel, and there was one less lonely, scared, hungry cat because of your commitment and your caring.

Amani