[Felvtalk] Can we help this woman

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Wed Jun 1 19:32:00 CDT 2016

Looks like my most  recent idea is a bust ....  I get the impression
from the last posts I see that she is WITH her animals in this
motel.....

There really are NO rescue groups in her vicinity that would hold on to
her animals until she got better settled??   That is SO sad....  there
are quite a few up here that would do it....as well as shelters that
will NOT kill them as long as she takes them back in a reasonable amount
of time...

You folks are phenomenal in what you are doing for this woman.... I'll
contribute what I can....