[Felvtalk] Winstrol - vet in Southern California

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed Jul 20 10:13:31 CDT 2016

Can I suggest that the request could just be for a kind and reasonable vet in Southern California, who is willing to work with concerned cat people? Since Winstrol is so rarely prescribed, looking for a referral to a vet who prescribes is more difficult. Maybe, to help Realissa, if folks know a good vet in the area, he/she may be open to a discussion about Winstrol.

By the way, I was contacted directly by someone on this chatline, who reported to me that she had seen an excellent response to Winstrol in her cat in just five days. She let me know that her cat had shifted away from a "resigned to die" attitude, to being back to her happy self, grooming, and with an improved appetite and pinked-up ears. I was thrilled to hear of her experience and delighted that she had found a vet who was willing to work with her.

Amani