[Felvtalk] messages - And question for Margo

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu Jul 7 11:10:37 CDT 2016

BRUSHING TEEETH:  What did you do to get them to sit still for brushing?  I tried letting them smell the toothpaste and they still do not want anything in their mouths.

RABIES SHOTS:  3 OF MY CATS STAY INSIDE OR ON THE DECK AND HAVE NO CONTACT WITH OTHER ANIMALS.  hARLEY MAKES A TOUR  AROUND THE HOUSE AND RETIRES TO THE DECK TO SLEEP SO i HAVE NOT GIVEN ANYONE ANY SHOTS FOR 3 YEARS NOW.  THE LAST TIME I DID, SHORTY HAD A REACTION, LOST A LOT OF HAIR AT THE SITE, SAME WITH ANTI FLEA STUFF.  i NOW USE HERBS FOR FLEAS, TICKS AND LEMON GRASS AND CITRONELLA FOR MOSQUITOS.  aLL ARE DOING WELL, NOT BRINGING IN ANY FLEAS OR TICKS.