[Felvtalk] Coco sneezing blood

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Jan 22 19:17:47 CST 2016

During the winter heating season, Annie and I have sneezing fits.  She also joins me with weepy eyes.  At nightwhen I go to sleep, my eyes dry out and then when I wake out, they start weeping for a long time until they get adjusted.  I also sneeze up to 10 times until my nose and sinus get organized and I have a slight nose bleed all the time.
Have you tried a humidifier in the room where she sleeps?  It would keep her nose and sinus membranes from drying out and bleeding when you sneeze.  aybe try some coconut oil rubbed on her nose, it wold lubricate the membranes and you could even put some on a q tip and try to get some inside her nose.  These are all things I do for Annie and I.