[Felvtalk] Brock the Miracle Kitty

gidget43 at aol.com gidget43 at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 06:44:55 CST 2016

Omega 3 supplements are excellent for inflammation any place in the body of both animals and people.
I sell a product called MOXXOR, which is a small black capsule filled with ONLY the following:
green-lipped mussel oil, kiwifruit seed oil and grape seed oil.  It's 100% natural and I have my 2
FeLV cats on it.  I'm not so much as trying to make a sale here, but want you all aware that
unlike fish oil, MOXXOR contains none of the following:  preservatives, GMOs, pesticides,
excipients, mercury, or fillers such as olive oil.  The grape seed oil is just that ~~ oil from the seeds,
and is non toxic.  If anyone is interested in learning more, my website is nancylynn.moxxor.com and
my FB page is   https://www.facebook.com/moxxorforabetterlife/.   Sending ((( hugs ))) to your kitties
this day.  Nancy