[Felvtalk] cat fountains

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Jan 12 13:56:36 CST 2016

I CAN CLEAN BOTH FOUNTAINS IN HALF AN HOUR ONCE A WEEK.  GET A LARGE BOTTLE OF WHITE VINGAR, PUT THE FOUNTAIN IN THE SINK, FILL I AND ADD ALL THE PARTS, BREAK DOWN THE MOTOR AND LET THEM SOAK FOR 15 MINUTES.  USE A BRUSH ON HARD TO GET AT PLACES, THEN RINSE.  AT THIS POINT I USUALLY POUR BAKING SODA DOWN THE DRAIN AND THEN THE VINEGAR.  I HAVE HARD WATER AND VINEGAR GETS IT REAL FAST.  THEN WHEN I REFILL, I USE A DROPPER FULL OF BRAGG'S VINEGAR IN EACH AND USE A 32 OUNCE FAST FOOD CUP TO MEASURE AND FILL THEM  I ALSO INCLUDE SOME ICE CUBES AS WE LOVE TO WATCH THEM BOUNCE AROUND IN THE FOUNTAIN AND IT KEEPS THE WATER COOL.