[Felvtalk] Does anyone have homemade cat food recipes to share?

gidget43 at aol.com gidget43 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 14:30:23 CST 2016

My two (Kit and Baby) are eating Holistic Select and at times Fancy Feast Classics Chicken or Turkey.  Gee, if there are any homemade recipes
that are good for them, I would love to hear about them.  Holisitic Select is a no grain, no gluten food.  As for the fish?  No way would I feed any
of mine fish or anything with fish in it.  It's very bad on the bladder and, yes, will eventually cause debris and sediment, which leads to crystals
and stones.

Nancy & the gang.