[Felvtalk] Does anyone have homemade cat food recipes to share?

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 2 19:25:09 CST 2016

go to
www.healthypets.mercola.com
Dr. Becker has numerous articles on food for dogs & cats + she has a book "Real Food for Healthy Dogs & Cats". She states and I have read other places that if we make our own food for a fur family member it's so very important it has all the "right" ingredients. I was just scrolling through articles found some very interesting about food - might try Dr. Beckers top food for cats or something like that to access some of them - cats/dogs are carnivores was in one head line
Canned food was the best because of water content
Sandy