[Felvtalk] Raven has enlarged lymph nodes

gidget43 at aol.com gidget43 at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 14:56:16 CST 2016

Hi Sabrina,  This is how we found FeLV in our 5 month old kitty (at the time).  The vet ran all blood work

and everything was out of normal ranges.  She mentioned possibility of cancer, but luckily it was not.
She put her on Orbax and Clavamox.  That was 2 months ago.  The nodes are slowly still going down.
She also put her on RX Immuno Support.  Today, no fever, nodes are almost to normal size.  Don't
give up.  Continue with treatment as it could go down.  All Kit's blood work today is normal (knock
on wood).

Nancy & Kit