[Felvtalk] FelV kitten

Margo toomanykitties2 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 25 07:23:39 CST 2016

 Lorrie wrote "If you had started your little guy on Winstrol a few weeks ago it
might have saved his life, but it is probably too late now."

And it might have done nothing. Th young ones seem to have little in reserve to let them fight the disease. No point in second-guessing what might have been, it can only be hurtful. If you can't find a Vet that will cooperate, there's not much that can be done by a lay-person, except to love them and do the best you can with what you have available.

Margo