[Felvtalk] Negative IFA test

Corinne Shank cms9323 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:33:41 CST 2016

Amy,

Your story is similar to mine.  I think that there is so much that vets don't know about Felv, so it is great to hear from others with their situation.  When I found out that she had Felv from the Elisa test,  her blood work was fairly normal and since that time she has gained weight.  So I think it is wait and see situation.  She still likes to wake me up at 3:00 am 😡, so I think she still feels good.

Sent from my iPhone