[Felvtalk] Bogey's Blood Test Today These look worse PG 2

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:58:43 CST 2016

Well, as much as it stresses her out to take her to the vet, I am taking her
back in next Wed. And probably every week for awhile. I asked the tech why
so many things were not tested for her blood draw yesterday. She said I
needed to ask for a CBC Chem 17 if I wanted that. I didn’t even know what
that was. I do now.  So I said, mark the file, every time she is there for
blood tests, I want the CBC Chem 17. Gees.

I will for sure be watching the wind very closely Amani!