[Felvtalk] Bogey's Blood Test Today These look worse PG 2

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed Dec 21 08:28:17 CST 2016

I think he is wrong on that. I don't think you usually get a rise on the prednisone. I think you can on the Winstrol. I have no idea what he is talking about but the good news is that it probably doesn't matter. She should be fine either way. However, I would monitor the blood work closely and have more blood run again in a week or two to see which way the wind is blowing.

Amani