[Felvtalk] Bogey's Blood Test Today These look worse PG 2

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:48:13 CST 2016

Hi Amani,
In all honesty I was shocked when I compared her last liver test to this
one. She is eating so well and drinking. She got so much strength back that
I don’t have to kennel her. She is handling the stairs just fine. Urine is
clear and great easy bowel movements. When the doc was talking to me he was
so positive and happy. I But really he said almost nothing about her liver
issues. I walked out of there feeling as high as a kite. Not sure why they
didn’t do the Total Bilirubin. I asked them to.

I haven’t started the Doxy yet but I will here this morning when she is done
playing with her bottle cap. I will call the vet’s office first thing to see
about getting the Clavamox and ask them to have the vet to please compare
the last two liver tests and see if he still feels she should start the
Winstrol because I am not. (I don’t think he even looked at the liver
enzymes page or he would probably want me to wait too) They are closed for 5
days over the Holidays. I want to make sure we are on the same page prior to
that. I was hoping the hematocrit was in the 20s when I took her in for her
last test so I feel like we could wait until next week. Her RBC went from
4.99 to 5.57 this week too. Just amazing.

I changed her kibble last week when she had a few days of diarrhea after
being. I added to her Blue Buffalo some Hills Sensitive Stomach and Skin.
She loves the stuff but am wondering if that change has added to this flair
up she is having. I am going to start a another thread here on food and
nutrition. Vet had said to get her to eat, eat, eat. And I did.

Thank you Amani as always.