[Felvtalk] Bogey - Is this hepatic lipidosis - concerns

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:34:09 CST 2016

As always Amani, thanks for the reply. I am always impatient about these
things I know. She was very sick and doubt that I would be back to normal
after one week either. She can hear because she responds sometimes, but
sometimes she doesn’t. Hopefully since her numbers were not through the
ceiling this will resolve with time and love. I don’t think she is in pain,
she is letting me pet her ears and the dog has been grooming her there and
she doesn’t seem to mind. just kind of out of it. She is better after
resting so I have been not waking her to eat since she is doing plenty of
that now. I have given her a couple of Temptations treats. The beef flavor.
She wants more and I think she would eat the whole bag. (I saw her trying to
get the bag open today) I have read good and bad things about them. Do you
have an opinion?

We go back in on Tuesday for blood tests. Am wondering how she is doing not
being on the Winstrol, doxy or pred for over a week. I will let you all
know. Thanks again for helping us through this tough time.