[Felvtalk] For all the kind souls who care so much

dlmF felinerescue at frontier.com
Fri Dec 16 16:16:43 CST 2016

I can see this issue from both sides.  I am fortunate to have enough
money to treat my sick cats but not everyone has.   I spend no money on
anything but my cats, as to me they are my family members. I have 13
rescued cats at home and pay huge vet bills as they are older now and
some have chronic illnesses.  This is what I want to do, but not
everyone can do this, and putting down a sick cat is their only option.

Lorrie