[Felvtalk] FW: FW: FW: Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 15 22:17:12 CST 2016

Another suggestion on getting a cat to drink……clam juice in a bottle. When my kitties were sick one winter they would not drink anything, and I had to get sub-q fluids at the vet’s. I can’t seem to handle giving the fluids myself. Anyway the clam juice has a fishy smell and they seem to love it. My older cat drinks too much of it and sometimes throws up but now I don’t give her that much. I also keep some on hand for a treat – we call it a kitty cocktail. The juice from tuna in water is another option.

Good luck with Bogey,

Ardy