[Felvtalk] FW: FW: Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:49:20 CST 2016

Well I cannot seem to find anything that she will voluntarily drink. I think
chicken broth is next. She groomed herself some today. But the last time she
urinated it had started to turn more orange. Maybe this is expected? She
does have more bounce in her step. Walking straighter lines and less wobbly.
She is fighting me feeding her which is more her style. She meowed at me
today when I called her name. What a wonderful sound that was.