[Felvtalk] FW: Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:42:11 CST 2016

Just a little update for any of you following Bogey’s progress here or
others who find these posts helpful.

First day home from hospital. She of course wasn’t interested in eating. But
I would sit with her and she would lick Hill’s L/d and a/d from my finger.
She ate over a full can total. Every hour or so I gave her about a
tablespoon. Alternating between the two. I also am giving her water and a
few drops of Pedialite each time. The first time she urinated it was very
orange about 2 pm. She didn’t urinate again until last night around 10 and
was clear. She actually went to her water dish last night and took a couple
of laps. She is still weak and wobbly. But she know where things are. Still
seems out of it though. I doubt that she slept at all while in the hospital
so I am just letting her rest. She is curled up on a bean bag chair right
now with a heating pad on her.

She isn’t suffering or getting worse.

I have yet to start her back on the Winstrol but may do that today if the
jaundice continues to show improvement. Might make her feel stronger.

Thanks for reading.

Sherri