[Felvtalk] Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:48:30 CST 2016

She was really out of it earlier today. Couldn’t stand on her own. Very
confused. Dr told me once a cat goes yellow like that they don’t normally
survive. The tech that was in there with me today said she couldn’t believe
the test results weren’t worse than the were. Said the TBIL was the bad
thing. I haven’t looked it up yet.

We added Doxy on 10/24. Two weeks on and then a month off. So she was in to
her second round of it. No other changes. Feeding her anything and
everything she would eat. The doc didn’t want to see her again until after
the second round of Doxy. We were just about done with it.

I have bounced a lot of email here too. Might be copying and pasting from
Excel that is making the emails run big.

Anyway…here ya go.

  Scale 12-Dec
 GLU 74-159 178
 BUN 16-36 23