[Felvtalk] Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Dec 13 18:11:09 CST 2016

Sherri

Good to hear there has been an improvement. I wanted to say that to you in my previous email, because I was surprised you were saying you thought she wouldn’t recover. Usually, there is a pretty rapid turn-around as the bilirubin and enzymes drop. It is very good news that she is eating a bit as well. However, I am of course not there, and you can see her and I can’t. My feeling though is that her since her underlying results were showing such an improvement in haematocrit, red cells, haemoglobin, and platelets, then I felt she would come through the jaundice okay.

The lab results you have sent me are pretty puzzling though. There seems to have been a trend between August 24 to October 26 and then some real changes in virtually all cell parameters seen in the December 12th blood work. Any other medication changes during the end of October to December 12th?

Amani

P.S. – sorry but I had to chop off your email to get this one to go through. I had it returned to me THREE TIMES as being to big, even though the last time I sent it, it was just my email and your previous one, with the rest chopped off. I keep asking if the moderators can address this limited size thing, but there’s been no change.