[Felvtalk] Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:38:26 CST 2016

Hi Amani. She is hospitalized. I am going up to see her again as soon as I
get out of here. She hasn't had the Winstrol now since Sunday at noon. The
jaundice was sudden. She was wobbly Sunday night but still eating. I made
an appointment for her right away but I couldn't get in for 5 hours. I gave
her a little tuna water and I swear within 15 minutes her ears had turned
yellow. So I took her right in. She is very sick. I can't imagine her
pulling through this.