[Felvtalk] Update on Bogey My FELV + Cat

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Dec 13 15:31:27 CST 2016

The jaundice is probably a side effect of the Winstrol. Is she still on it? If so, discontinue. You don’t need it right now anyway with her blood counts doing so well. From what I saw in my cats, any of them whose liver enzymes increased, would show a quick and steady drop of the enzymes once the Winstrol was continued. After a rest period, I could start them on it again. However, my cats didn’t actually show any jaundice, though their liver enzymes (ALT, ALP, AST, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin) might increase.

Amani