[Felvtalk] Question

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 01:09:18 CDT 2016

I personally do not do lysine AT ALL.  It was only ever really recommended
for herpes, there's recent evidence it doesn't even work for that, and it
reduces something else they need (can't remember right now).
http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/ken-tudor/2014/august/feline-herpes-virus-bad-news-popular-treatment-31971

What I totally recommend, and so does my holistic vet:  Raw or partially
cooked diet.  Standard Process Immune System Support.  I've seen standard
process clear up some nasty stuff.

Kelley and Coco.