[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 9

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu Aug 18 22:40:58 CDT 2016

Yes - I mg 2x a day Winstrol and ½ tablet of prednisone (5mg) 2x a day.

Try the meds for a few days and see what the response is like. If necessary, double the Winstrol for a week or two. But for now, give it a few days. When I thought about our exchange some more, I actually thought that maybe the early response you got was from the prednisone because the Winstrol takes a few more days to have an effect that is noticeable.

Amani